Estimate the cost and size of a solar energy system for your home.

Environmental Benefits of Solar

The amount of solar radiation striking the earth every 72 hours is equivalent to all the energy stored in the planet's coal, oil, and natural gas reserves combined.

Solar is a Local Sustainable Energy Solution

By going solar, you generate your home's power directly where you use it. The clean and renewable electricity you are producing doesn't just benefit your household, it benefits the community. By converting to solar, you reduce the demand for coal and other fossil fuels that would otherwise need to be extracted from the earth and transported long-distances to huge power stations. Electricity transmission and distribution losses in the US are estimated at over 7%.

There is no more effective, efficient, and sustainable way to supply energy to your home than with a residential solar system.

Going Solar Reduces Pollutants and Greenhouse Gas Emissions

Electricity generated by solar systems offsets the amount of greenhouse gases that would otherwise be emitted by non-renewable fuels such as coal, natural gas and petroleum.

Solar is the only renewable energy source that does not consume or pollute water.

Solar is silent - reducing noise pollution.

Going Solar Conserves Energy

The demand for energy is increasing at an alarming rate. Consider that for every British thermal unit (BTU) of coal or natural gas burned in a combustion turbine only 35 percent is typically converted into useful power (electricity). The other 65 percent is heat loss discharged into the environment. By using alternative energy sources such as solar, which generate energy at the site of consumption, we can conserve fossil fuels and other natural resources that are non-renewable. When you consider that the sun's energy is both limitless and worldwide, it only makes sense to harness it for the health and well-being of future generations.


Environmental Benefits of a 5 kW AC Solar System

According to the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), electricity generation is the dominant industrial source of air emissions in the United States today.

The EPA has calculated that over its 25-year design life, a 5kW Solar system could offset the emission of more than 105 tons of dangerous pollutants, such as NOx, SO2, and CO2.

This reduced carbon dioxide emissions is equivalent to:

Removing 26 cars from our congested highways.

It would require 28.6 acres of new tropical rain forest to reduce an equivalent amount of Carbon Dioxide (CO2).